- All appointments should be made in the modality of your course.
- For example, If you are taking a face-to-face COMM101 course, you should make an in-person appointment.
- It is best to work on your speech in the modality in which you will deliver it.
- In-person appointments require completion of the Mason COVID Health Check.
- If you are making a virtual delivery appointment, you must pre-record your speech video prior to the start of your appointment.
- You will be submitting pre-recorded speeches in an asynchronous class, so this is how you should practice your speech.
- If you are more than ten minutes late for your appointment, you lose the exclusive right to that appointment, and the session may be given to a walk-in student.
- After two missed appointments (“no-shows”) you are prohibited from booking further appointments for the current term, and your existing appointments will be canceled.
- You may, however, use the Communication Center on a walk-in basis.
- Sessions may be canceled up to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled session with no penalty.
Clients who abuse the scheduling system or our policies are no longer eligible to receive our services.